SI421.5 - Designed & Engineered in the USA
Stinger Electronics 4000 Series RCA Interconnect Cables were made with an audiophile-grade design that enhances sound quality, provides incredible noise rejection, and offers simple installation. Each cable features C3 Technology (Continuous Connection Construction) which provides unmatched signal transfer and improved frequency response.
These RCA Interconnects are available in 2-Channel, 4-Channel, 6-Channel, Male/Female Adapters, Video, & Audio/Video configurations and range from 1.5 feet up to 20-foot lengths.
- Oversized OFC conductors provide excellent sound quality
- Continuous connection construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer
- Split-tip connector allows better signal transfer
- Compact connector design for easy installation
- Twisted pair winding patterns improve clarity and broaden dynamic range
- Minimalistic clear protective jacket reduces friction for easy install
- Molded strain reliefs for extra durability
- Directional twisted-pair construction provides protection against interference
- Shoc-Krome plated connectors for excellent signal transfer
- Color-coded channel identification
- Product Range Stinger 4000 Series
- Cable Length 1.5ft (0.5 Meters)
- RCA Channels 2 Channel