Si6212 - Designed & Engineered in the USA
Stinger 6000 series interconnects can make the difference between ending up with excellent sound or wrestling with intermittent signal strength or alternator noise. Designed for premium performance with precision-machined locking connectors triple-twisted OFC/Silver cable these RCA interconnect leads are the real deal. When sound quality matters, the Stinger 6000 series offers amazing sound quality with superior noise shielding.
- Oversized OFC conductors provide excellent sound quality by amazing power transfer with little to no voltage loss.
- Directional twisted-pair construction provides protection against interference
- Mylar shielding for increased noise rejection
- Continuous connection construction (C3 Tech) provides unmatched signal transfer
- Split-tip machined metal connector allows better signal transfer
- Directional Twisted pair winding patterns improve clarity and broaden dynamic range
- Compact Metal connector design for easy installation
- Blue protective jacket reduces friction for easy install
- Molded strain reliefs for extra durability
- Color coded channel identification inside RCA barrel
- Shoc-Krome plated connectors for excellent signal transfer
- Product Range Stinger 6000 Series
- Cable Length 12ft (3.7 Meters)
- RCA Channels 2 Channel