Acoustic Research 2000-S3 On-wall Speaker
For more than 60 years, Acoustic Research has shaped the modern home entertainment industry.
The AR brand's history of innovation, advanced technologies and unique design for the consumer includes the introduction in 1959 of the dome tweeter (still used in today's speakers). AR focused on bringing better music listening experience by bringing better products in the music reproduction chain. While the highly acclaimed acoustic suspension speakers were considered one of the most well-known innovations that set the record of largest market share ever held by a loudspeaker manufacturer, the belt-drive turntable with T-bar sub-chassis suspension marked the revolution in the vinyl playback and delivered remarkable improvement in music reproduction. Apart from highly acclaimed products around the music reproduction chain, Acoustic Research has also proactively addressed the requirements of current and anticipated audio/video equipment standards to achieve the optimum level of performance through its line of accessory products.
• Extra slim body measured at only 9.8 cm in thickness
• AR's authentic air suspension technology that delivers deeper bass with low distortion
• Reflected Horn-Loaded Technology (RHLT) features 90 degrees angled banks to create a room filling soundscape
• Multi-tweeter design remarkably enhance performance in the mid-high frequency range
• Vertical tweeter array further increases vertical directivity and largely extends the projected soundscape
• Dual Neodymium high-performance drivers ensure high precision in control, allowing you to hear every subtlety in musical performances and bringing you to live-like movie scenes.
• Design: two-way sealed enclosure
• Drive unit: 4 x 30 mm textile dome tweeter ; 1 x 6.5 in. mid/woofer
• Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 70Hz-22kHz
• Sensitivity: 90dB
• Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
• Recommended amplifier power: 100W
• Power handling (continuous): 180W
• Finish: Satin black
• Dimensions (H x D x W): 310x98x508mm
• Net weight: 8.4kg